Know someone who needs a little lift or sweet gift of encouragement? This chocolate bar wrapper (with coordinating gift tags) is perfect to add to any Box of Sunshine or care package for uplifting and cheering on those you love! Also great for teachers and Relief Society's to keep on hand for those last minute visits when discouragement strikes.
★ Two Wrapper Sizes Included: Regular (1.55 oz) and XL (4.4 oz)
★ Two Tags: 2" and 3" rounds
INCLUDED IN THIS LISTING: This listing includes a 4 page, high resolution PDF printable file. The first page contains wrappers for regular sized Hersh... brand chocolate bars; 1.55 oz. Page 2 has coordinating 2" round tags. Page 3 has a wrapper for the XL sized Hersh... brand chocolate bar; 4.4 oz. Then, pages 4 includes 3" round tags for the XL bar. These wrappers will ALSO work for many similar sized candy bars, dimensions are listed below...
- XL Bar, 4.44 oz = 7" x 9" Wrapper
- Regular Bar, 1.55 oz = 5.5" x 5.25" Wrapper
PRINTING/ASSEMBLY TIPS: Print on white paper or card stock (I prefer/recommend glossy brochure paper), trim and wrap around chocolate bar; secure with clear tape on the back. For best results, use your printer's BEST quality print setting. These files may also be saved to a memory device and printed at your local copy shop; not formatted for photo printing.
ATTACHING THE TAGS: Print the tags on the same type of paper you used for your wrapper. Then, either trim with scissors or punch with a round craft punch. To attach to the bar, I recommend using double-stick foam squares (available at craft and office stores). This sets the tag apart from the wrapper, giving it dimension and adding an extra bit of uniqueness over a regular wrapper!
HELPFUL LINKS: (#ad)
- Glossy Brochure Paper (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2fILedn
- 2" Round Punch (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2fzKYC3
- 3" Round Punch (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2esPw8E
- Double Stick Foam Squares: http://amzn.to/2heKf96
TERMS: Buy it once, print as much as you like!
- Customer is purchasing printable/digital file
- Customer to print/assemble
- Personal Use Only (Gift Use & Fundraising OK)
- Customer CANNOT distribute, forward or share digital file
- Customer CANNOT sell items made from this printable
© 2010-Present ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Commercial/Mass Printing Prohibited
A few printing tips...
✔ PDF's are 8.5x11 and should be printed at home or at a copy shop
✔ I generally recommend photo or glossy brochure paper for PDF's
✔ If printing at home, use your printer's BEST quality print setting
✔ JPEGS are formatted for printing at a photo lab