2019 YW Presidency Planner PRINTABLE
✱ Order "PRINT & SHIP" Planners HERE
My 2019 YW Presidency Planner is finally ready for you, this is my sixth year designing this planner and it's BETTER than ever!! So, whether you are a NEW President trying to get organized - or a season one looking for tools/helps to make your calling more efficient, this is the planner for you! A quick tip... after printing your planner, have it spiral bound at a copy shop - or just 3 hole punch it and put in your YW Binder!
INCLUDED IN THIS LISTING: This listing includes a 110 page PDF file + a 6 page PDF with Covers for each member of the Presidency + a sheet of printable sticker/divider tabs, coordinating pen inserts for RSVP Pentel Pens and a matching bottle cap image! A more detailed list of what is included is mentioned below:
- SIX Page Planning Section for Each Month
- DATED 1 Page Monthly Calendars for Each Month + Page Dividers
- "Weekly Activities Planner" with Sections for 5 Weeks of Planning
- 2 Page Spread to track ALL areas of YW - (ie... mtg agenda items)
- Monthly Class Presidency Agenda & Notes
- Monthly Notes Section (Ward Council, Stake Training, etc.)
- 2 Page "New Beginnings" Planning Spread
- 2 Page "YW in Excellence" Planning Spread
- 2 Page "MINI" Camp Planner (notes/schedule/assignments)
- 2019 & 2020 "Year-at-a-Glance" Annual Calendars
- Contact Sheet for Leaders and Advisors
- Birthday Tracker
- "Looking Ahead" Planners for 2019 & 2020
- Budget/Ledger & Expense Tracker
- Coordinating Notes/Lists Pages throughout + at the end
- Covers (front & back) for all members of a typical Presidency
- Coordinating printable "sticker" divider tabs (2 types)
- Coordinating Pen Inserts (for RSVP Pentel Pens)
- Matching 1" Bottle Cap Image (4x6)
✱ Extra "ADVISOR" & Leader COVERS: HERE
✱ Coordinating PLANNER STICKERS:(coming soon)
--> SEE ALL 2019 YW Printables: HERE
ADDING TEXT PRIOR TO PRINTING: Adding text to your PDF before printing is easy! If you have the most current version of Adobe Reader, you can use the "comment" function to insert text boxes where desired. You can also open Word, select the PDF and Word will convert it for you and you can insert text boxes to add desired text. I also love PDF Editors (there are lots online for free)! Simply upload the file, use their tools to insert your text, then download and print! You can also open Word (first), open/select this file and Word will convert it for you - then use basic text boxes to add text.
USE DIGITALLY: With a good PDF App, this document can be used an saved on an iPad with a stylus. Consult your app store for options!
HOW TO PRINT & ASSEMBLE: Print your planner on regular white paper and choose "double sided printing". All inside pages are black and white only (which makes printing much less expense). For the covers, print front and back for each planner you make. The covers are designed for "borderless" printing, so if you are printing at home - select "photo printing" on your print properties and choose 8.5x11 borderless in your print properties if available (not all printers can print borderless). For most vivid color results, use any type of glossy paper. Laminate covers before binding to increase durability. Printing your covers can also be done at a copy shop. Then, either spiral bind or punch and store in a 3-ring binder.
★ NEW ★ --> HOW TO PRINT SMALLER: Tutorial
APPLYING THE STICKER TABS: This set of planner tabs is optional. For best results, print on full-size white sticker (or label) paper found at any copy/office store. Trim or punch with 1" circle then fold in half, peel the sticker back and apply tabs in a staggered fashion on the right side of the corresponding pages. Following the same application instructions... you may choose to simply print on white card stock, punch, crease/fold and adhere with a staple.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR PENS... (Designed for Pentel RSVP) - It's simple! Just trim the strips, curl/roll and insert into pen tube (see graphics for picture tutorial).
HOW TO MAKE YOUR BOTTLE CAPS... Print your 4x6 at a local photo lab just like you would any 4x6 photo. Punch image with 1" round punch and apply epoxy sticker. Next, use E6000 glue to adhere to bottle cap. Supply recommendations listed below.
RECOMMENDED SUPPLIES (ad):
- RSVP Pentel Pens (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2uOD8ay
- Bright White Inkjet Paper (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2hMfdWC
- Glossy Brochure Paper (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2fILedn
- Personal Binding Machine (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2boFads
- 1" Round Punch (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2eaMmL5
- Bottle Caps (Fizzy Pops): http://bit.ly/2e3wzw
- 4" Paper Clips (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2eMHqcQ
- Full Sheet Sticker Paper (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2gmyrC1
TERMS: Print as much as you'd like for yourself & to make gifts!
- Customer is purchasing printable/digital file
- Customer to print/assemble
- Personal Use Only (Gift Use & Fundraising OK)
- GROUP USE CERTIFICATE / TERMS
- Customer CANNOT distribute, forward or share digital file
- Customer CANNOT sell items made from this printable
© 2010-Present ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Commercial/Mass Printing Prohibited
✔ PDF's are 8.5x11 and can be printed at home or a copy shop
✔ I recommend using photo or glossy brochure paper for PDF's
✔ If printing at home, use your printer's BEST quality print setting
✔ JPEGS are formatted for printing at a photo lab
✱ DISCLAIMER: The Latter-day Saint themed products offered by MY COMPUTER IS MY CANVAS are neither made, provided, approved nor endorsed by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Any content or opinions expressed, implied or included in or with the goods offered by MY COMPUTER IS MY CANVAS are solely those of MY COMPUTER IS MY CANVAS and not those of Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.