2022 Relief Society Planner PRINTABLE (EDITABLE)
For over a decade, my Presidency Planners continue to be top sellers to customers around the world! This planner is specifically and intuitively designed with each area of stewardship outlined for you so you can stay organized as a presidency, be efficient in meetings and is a fantastic tool for delegating/tracking assignments. It'll help keep each member of the presidency on the same page so that your program runs smoothly; giving you more time to focus on the unique needs of your sisters. You can also print the calendar and activity planning pages to make smaller planners for your RS Committee (blank/editable cover included for that)!
✱ TOP FEATURE: Editable in Adobe Reader (with pre-set fields)
✱ Don't want to print? I'll ship you one! --> HERE (opening in October)
INCLUDED IN THIS LISTING: This listing includes a collection PDF's equaling 140+ EDITABLE pages! Below is a detailed list of what is included:
- Front & Back Covers (Back Cover is CFM Schedule)
- Cover Titles: Each Presidency Member + Blank
- 1" Spines (in case you don't want to spiral bind)
- 8 Page Planning Section for Each Month (2022)
- DATED 1 Page Monthly Calendars + Dividers
- Lesson Planning Space for 2nd & 4th Sundays
- DATED "Week-at-a-Glance" Planner
- 2 Page Monthly Presidency Meeting Spread
- Monthly Tracker for Ministering Interviews
- 2 Page "RS Birthday Social" Planning Spread
- 2 Page "Super Saturday" Planning Spread
- 2 Page "Christmas Social" Planning Spread
- General Activity Planner
- "Food Order" Section for Tracking Orders
- "Service Log" Section recording service given
- Budget, Notes & Lists pages
- 2022 & 2023 (At-a-Glance) + "Look Ahead" Planners
- Coordinating PEN INSERTS for RSVP Pentel Pens!
- Bottle Cap Images (to make 4" Paperclips or magnets)
✱ MORE RELIEF SOCIETY PRINTABLES: HERE
★ NOTE: Stake Leaders intending to share with Ward Leaders must also purchase my "Group Use Certificate" HERE. Thanks!
EDITABLE (using Adobe Reader): Pre-set fields are already programmed for you, simply open the PDF with the latest version of Adobe Reader (which is free) and you can add birthdays, events, etc before printing. A tip sheet is included to help you get started with the basics! Existing text, design and layout cannot be changed. Get Adobe Reader HERE.
USE DIGITALLY: With a good PDF App, this document can be used an saved on an iPad with a stylus. Consult your app store for options!
HOW TO PRINT & ASSEMBLE: Print your planner on regular white paper and choose "double sided printing". All inside pages are black and white only (which makes printing much less expense). For the covers, print front and back for each planner you make. The covers are designed for "borderless" printing, so if you are printing at home - select "photo printing" on your print properties and choose 8.5x11 borderless in your print properties if available (not all printers can print borderless). For most vivid color results, use any type of glossy paper. Laminate covers before binding to increase durability. Printing your covers can also be done at a copy shop. Then, either spiral bind or punch and store in a 3-ring binder (1" spines now included).
★ NEW ★ --> HOW TO PRINT SMALLER: Tutorial
TAB INSERTS: Using your tab inserts is optional. Should you choose to use them, they are designed for use with Avery 1.5" Self-Adhesive Plastic Tabs. A "placement guide" is included so you can space them properly. These tabs are widely and commonly found at big office stores like Office Max - or HERE on Amazon.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR PENS... (Designed for Pentel RSVP) - It's simple! Just trim the strips, curl/roll and insert into pen tube (see graphics for picture tutorial).
HOW TO MAKE YOUR BOTTLE CAPS... Print your 4x6 at a local photo lab just like you would any 4x6 photo. Punch image with 1" round punch and apply epoxy sticker. Next, use E6000 glue to adhere to bottle cap. Supply recommendations listed below.
RECOMMENDED SUPPLIES (ad):
- RSVP Pentel Pens (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2uOD8ay
- Bright White Inkjet Paper (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2hMfdWC
- Glossy Brochure Paper (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2fILedn
- Personal Binding Machine (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2boFads
- 1" Round Punch (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2eaMmL
- 4" Paper Clips (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2eMHqcQ
TERMS: Print as much as you'd like for yourself & to make gifts!
- Customer is purchasing printable/digital file
- Customer to print/assemble
- Personal Use Only (Gift Use & Fundraising OK)
- GROUP USE CERTIFICATE / TERMS
- Customer CANNOT distribute, forward or share digital file
- Customer CANNOT sell items made from this printable
© 2010-Present ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Commercial/Mass Printing Prohibited
✔ PDF's are 8.5x11 and can be printed at home or a copy shop
✔ I recommend using photo or glossy brochure paper for PDF's
✔ If printing at home, use your printer's BEST quality print setting
✔ JPEGS are formatted for printing at a photo lab
✱ DISCLAIMER: The Latter-day Saint themed products offered by MY COMPUTER IS MY CANVAS are neither made, provided, approved nor endorsed by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Any content or opinions expressed, implied or included in or with the goods offered by MY COMPUTER IS MY CANVAS are solely those of MY COMPUTER IS MY CANVAS and not those of Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.