WATER & POWER Video Class (30 Day Access Pass)
✱ WANT PERMANENT ACCESS TO THIS CLASS? GET THE USB! (HERE)
Emergency Preparedness is the topic of our times! From economics and inflation to politics and supply chain issues... and from increased weather events to massive wild fires - if getting your act together is on your priority list... I can help! Our family has been through the WRINGER - more than once... and we're ready to share our experiences, our mistakes, our shortcuts and BEST tips for getting your family ready for an emergency AND in the process will help you feel peace of mind so you can move on with more important things in your life.
- Class Length: 1 Hour 35 Minutes
- 3 BONUS PDF's: Instant Download on Receipt
- VIDEO ACCESS GRANTED IMMEDIATELY UPON PURCHASE
- Initial Access Pass good for 30 DAYS; 1 free extension available
Preparedness Planner not included in the class fee
IN THIS CLASS WE WILL COVER:
- WATER (Storage, Rotation & Purification): If you love my "Food Storage Layering" approach, I'll introduce you to my NEW "layering" chart for building up your water storage! I'll also cover rotation and filtering/purifying with LOTS of tips and suggestions + the pros/cons of each method. Think you can drink your swimming pool water? Think again! There's a special step necessary to ensure it's safe to drink... I'll tell you all about it!
- POWER OUTAGES (Both short and long term): Best tools, tips and equipment for handling power outages; especially tricks for staying warm during the winter! There's SO MANY products out there - it helps to have someone point you in the right direction and tell you what to avoid.
- ALTERNATIVE COOKING METHODS: You'll need at least one, I'll give you several options to consider and give you the pros/cons so you can evaluate and decide what will work best for you. We'll also talk about how to keep your family safe with some special tips to ensure you don't end up in a dangerous carbon monoxide situation.
GENERATORS: How to decide IF you need one, what type will best fit your needs, options for hooking it up, storing fuel, etc. You'll get an awesome generator worksheet to help you properly calculate what your power and wattage needs are - then I'll help guide you to the best TYPE of generator for your situation and offer best tips and suggestions for accessing the power it generates.
- 3 BONUS PDF'S! With the instant download provided to you on your receipt, you'll receive 3 bonus PDF's... my new Water Layering Chart, the Generator Wattage Worksheet and the slides from my presentation!
HOW YOUR VIDEO ACCESS WILL WORK: Upon purchase, you will be emailed a receipt (check your junk/spam folders if you don't see it in your inbox). Your receipt will include both instructions and the link to watch the class. Your video access will begin immediately at the time of purchase and is assigned to the account you used when you bought the class. It will expire after 30 days. To find your bonus downloads click on the "Click Here to Access Your Downloads" link included in your receipt.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE CLASS: After living on the East Coast for 7 years and experiencing our fair share of blizzards, Nor'Easters, and hurricanes - which all included power outages... we learned THE HARD WAY how important it is to have the right tools, equipment and supplies organized and ready to help make power outages less dangerous and more comfortable. Some of the harshest lessons we learned came when we lost power during Hurricane Sandy. We had no heat, no power and NO WATER... IN THE WINTER for 14 LONG DAYS. We were cold and not very well prepared to handle the temps; and did I mention my husband was fighting cancer at the time as well?! After that experience, we vowed to get better educated, better prepared and we made it a priority. We'll give you our BEST TIPS, TRICKS and equipment recommendations so you can be BETTER prepared NOW than we were THEN!
✱ HAVE YOU TAKEN MY FOOD STORAGE CLASS YET? REGISTER HERE!
★★★★★ Scroll to the bottom to see all my 5 STAR Reviews!!
**** IMPORTANT ****
You will need to have your Preparedness Planner printed and in front of you during your class. If you don’t have yours yet, please purchase and print it PRIOR to the class (links below) - planner is not included with your class fee:
NOTE: If you buy a "Print & Ship" version and do not receive it in time for your class or broadcast, let me know and I'll email you the PDF of the Food Storage Section so you can have it in front of you for the class. We are shipping daily, so don't let that stop you from signing up!
A NOTE FROM COLETTE... I get so many emails each week asking questions and looking for guidance, I thought this would be a fun way to help anyone who'd like help getting started! I designed an awesome planner - now I want to help make sure you are getting the most out of it! As slots fill, I'll add more dates/times. Also, if the interest is there, I'll schedule more classes where we can talk through other sections in my Preparedness Planner as well!
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS: Print as much as you'd like for yourself & to make gifts!
- Customer is purchasing printable/digital file
- Customer to print/assemble
- Personal Use Only (Gift Use & Fundraising OK)
- GROUP USE CERTIFICATE / TERMS
- Customer CANNOT distribute, forward or share digital file
- Customer CANNOT sell items made from this printable
© 2010-Present ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Commercial/Mass Printing Prohibited
✔ PDF's are 8.5x11 and can be printed at home or a copy shop
✔ I recommend using photo or glossy brochure paper for PDF's
✔ If printing at home, use your printer's BEST quality print setting
✔ JPEGS are formatted for printing at a photo lab
✱ DISCLAIMER: The Latter-day Saint themed products offered by MY COMPUTER IS MY CANVAS are neither made, provided, approved nor endorsed by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Any content or opinions expressed, implied or included in or with the goods offered by MY COMPUTER IS MY CANVAS are solely those of MY COMPUTER IS MY CANVAS and not those of Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I learned a lot from this class! Had not really thought about my water storage since I have a well to provide my water. But, no power, no water so this was a good class for me.
I absolutely loved this class! So much good information, and I loved that she had the handouts with it that included all the pertinent details. This definitely motivates me to fine tune my preparedness and update it!
I learned so much from this webinar! I’m so excited (and less intimidated) to become better prepared for emergencies. I love how the process of preparing is broken down into easy-to-swallow purchases/layers.
This class was very informative and valuable in preparing for future emergencies
Loved it! Can’t wait for the next one!