2021 PRIMARY PRESIDENCY PLANNER Printable (EDITABLE)
✱ Order "PRINT & SHIP" Planners HERE
Doctrine & Covenants is WAY more than just church history... in fact, we often use church history as a crutch when studying it! For that reason, all of my family & Primary Printables for 2021 D&C will feature icons that represent REVELATIONS, imagery and analogies contained within the text of the D&C. I featured some of my favorites on the cover of the Primary Planner! So, whether you are managing big or small group, running an efficient Primary is a tough job and it takes a lot of planning and organization. I originally designed this planner when I served as Primary President and although I've moved on to another organization, because of its popularity, I've continued to update and improve it year after year!
INCLUDED IN THIS LISTING: This listing includes an 94 page PDF file + a PDF with covers for each member of the Presidency, printable sticker/divider tabs, a matching bottle cap image, pen inserts for RSVP Pentel Pens and a matching CFM Bookmark/Schedule for D&C 2021! A MORE detailed list of what is included is mentioned below:
- 6 Page Planning Section for Each Month
- DATED 1 Page Monthly Calendars for Each Month + Page Dividers
- "Week-at-a-Glance Planner" with Sections for 5 Weeks of Planning
- 2 Page Presidency Meeting spread to track all key areas of focus
- Birthday List, Sub List & Contact List
- Primary Presentation Planner
- 2021 & 2022 "Year-at-a-Glance" Annual Calendars
- "Looking Ahead" Planners for 2021 & 2022
- Budget Section with Expense Trackers
- Coordinating Notes Pages
- Covers (front & back) for all members of a typical Presidency
- Coordinating "sticker" divider tabs
- Coordinating Pen Inserts (for RSVP Pentel Pens)
- Matching bottle cap image
★ SEE ALL 2021 Primary Printables: HERE (more coming soon)!
EDITABLE (using Adobe Reader): Pre-set fields are already programmed for you, simply open the PDF with the latest version of Adobe Reader (which is free) and you can add birthdays, events, etc before printing. A tip sheet is included to help you get started with the basics! Existing text, design and layout cannot be changed.
USE DIGITALLY: With a good PDF App, this document can be used an saved on an iPad with a stylus. Consult your app store for options!
HOW TO PRINT & ASSEMBLE: Print your planner on regular white paper and choose "double sided printing". All inside pages are black and white only (which makes printing much less expense). For the covers, print front and back for each planner you make. The covers are designed for "borderless" printing, so if you are printing at home - select "photo printing" on your print properties and choose 8.5x11 borderless in your print properties if available (not all printers can print borderless). For most vivid color results, use any type of glossy paper. Laminate covers before binding to increase durability. Printing your covers can also be done at a copy shop. Then, either spiral bind or punch and store in a 3-ring binder.
★ NEW ★ --> HOW TO PRINT SMALLER: Tutorial
APPLYING THE STICKER TABS: This set of planner tabs is optional. For best results, print on full-size white sticker (or label) paper found at any copy/office store. Trim or punch with 1" circle then fold in half, peel the sticker back and apply tabs in a staggered fashion on the right side of the corresponding pages. Following the same application instructions... you may choose to simply print on white card stock, punch, crease/fold and adhere with a staple.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR PENS... (Designed for Pentel RSVP) - It's simple! Just trim the strips, curl/roll and insert into pen tube (see graphics for picture tutorial).
HOW TO MAKE YOUR BOTTLE CAPS... Print your 4x6 at a local photo lab just like you would any 4x6 photo. Punch image with 1" round punch and apply epoxy sticker. Next, use E6000 glue to adhere to bottle cap. Supply recommendations listed below.
RECOMMENDED SUPPLIES (ad):
- RSVP Pentel Pens (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2uOD8ay
- Bright White Inkjet Paper (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2hMfdWC
- Glossy Brochure Paper (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2fILedn
- Personal Binding Machine (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2boFads
- 1" Round Punch (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2eaMmL5
- Bottle Caps (Fizzy Pops): http://bit.ly/2e3wzw
- 4" Paper Clips (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2eMHqcQ
- Full Sheet Sticker Paper (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2gmyrC1
TERMS: Print as much as you'd like for yourself & to make gifts!
- Customer is purchasing printable/digital file
- Customer to print/assemble
- Personal Use Only (Gift Use & Fundraising OK)
- GROUP USE CERTIFICATE / TERMS
- Customer CANNOT distribute, forward or share digital file
- Customer CANNOT sell items made from this printable
© 2010-Present ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Commercial/Mass Printing Prohibited
✔ PDF's are 8.5x11 and can be printed at home or a copy shop
✔ I recommend using photo or glossy brochure paper for PDF's
✔ If printing at home, use your printer's BEST quality print setting
✔ JPEGS are formatted for printing at a photo lab
✱ DISCLAIMER: The Latter-day Saint themed products offered by MY COMPUTER IS MY CANVAS are neither made, provided, approved nor endorsed by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Any content or opinions expressed, implied or included in or with the goods offered by MY COMPUTER IS MY CANVAS are solely those of MY COMPUTER IS MY CANVAS and not those of Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
This made it easy to put together binders for my new presidency. I appreciate the editable pages - very easy to plug in our specific information.