2021 Relief Society Planner PRINTABLE (EDITABLE)
✱ Order "PRINT & SHIP" Planners HERE
Running an efficient Relief Society, whether big or small, is a tough job and it takes a lot of planning and organization. I've designed a version of this planner since 2011 and year after year, it's one of my best sellers!
This planner is for the calendar year 2021.
✱ NOW EDITABLE with Adobe Reader (pre-set fields included)!!
✱ Available pre-made/shipped --> HERE
INCLUDED IN THIS LISTING: This listing includes a collection PDF's equaling 140+ EDITABLE pages! Below is a detailed list of what is included:
- 8 Page Planning Section for Each Month (2021)
- DATED 1 Page Monthly Calendars + Page Dividers
- Lesson Planning Space for 2nd & 4th Sundays
- DATED "Week-at-a-Glance" Planner
- 2 Page Monthly Presidency Planning Spread
- Monthly Tracker for Ministering Interviews
- Extra Coordinating "Notes & Lists" Page
- 2 Page "RS Birthday Social" Planning Spread
- 2 Page "Super Saturday" Planning Spread
- 2 Page "Christmas Social" Planning Spread
- "Food Order" Section for Tracking Orders
- "Service Log" Section recording service given
- "Small" Activities Planner for activities throughout the year
- Budget Sheets for tracking expenses
- 2021 & 2022 "Year-at-a-Glance" Annual Calendars
- "Looking Ahead" Planners for 2021 & 2022
- Covers (front & back) for all members of a typical Presidency
- Coordinating "sticker" divider tabs
- BLANK/EDITABLE RS Cover for other callings
- Coordinating PEN INSERTS for RSVP Pentel Pens!
- Bottle Cap Images (to make 4" Paperclips or magnets)
★ NOTE: Stake Leaders intending to share with Ward Leaders must also purchase my "Group Use Certificate" HERE. Thanks!
EDITABLE (using Adobe Reader): Pre-set fields are already programmed for you, simply open the PDF with the latest version of Adobe Reader (which is free) and you can add birthdays, events, etc before printing. A tip sheet is included to help you get started with the basics! Existing text, design and layout cannot be changed. Get Adobe Reader HERE.
USE DIGITALLY: With a good PDF App, this document can be used an saved on an iPad with a stylus. Consult your app store for options!
HOW TO PRINT & ASSEMBLE: Print your planner on regular white paper and choose "double sided printing". All inside pages are black and white only (which makes printing much less expense). For the covers, print front and back for each planner you make. The covers are designed for "borderless" printing, so if you are printing at home - select "photo printing" on your print properties and choose 8.5x11 borderless in your print properties if available (not all printers can print borderless). For most vivid color results, use any type of glossy paper. Laminate covers before binding to increase durability. Printing your covers can also be done at a copy shop. Then, either spiral bind or punch and store in a 3-ring binder.
★ NEW ★ --> HOW TO PRINT SMALLER: Tutorial
APPLYING THE STICKER TABS: This set of planner tabs is optional. For best results, print on full-size white sticker (or label) paper found at any copy/office store. Trim or punch with 1" circle then fold in half, peel the sticker back and apply tabs in a staggered fashion on the right side of the corresponding pages. Following the same application instructions... you may choose to simply print on white card stock, punch, crease/fold and adhere with a staple.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR PENS... (Designed for Pentel RSVP) - It's simple! Just trim the strips, curl/roll and insert into pen tube (see graphics for picture tutorial).
HOW TO MAKE YOUR BOTTLE CAPS... Print your 4x6 at a local photo lab just like you would any 4x6 photo. Punch image with 1" round punch and apply epoxy sticker. Next, use E6000 glue to adhere to bottle cap. Supply recommendations listed below.
RECOMMENDED SUPPLIES (ad):
- RSVP Pentel Pens (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2uOD8ay
- Bright White Inkjet Paper (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2hMfdWC
- Glossy Brochure Paper (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2fILedn
- Personal Binding Machine (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2boFads
- 1" Round Punch (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2eaMmL5
- Bottle Caps (Fizzy Pops): http://bit.ly/2e3wzw
- 4" Paper Clips (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2eMHqcQ
- Full Sheet Sticker Paper (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2gmyrC1
TERMS: Print as much as you'd like for yourself & to make gifts!
- Customer is purchasing printable/digital file
- Customer to print/assemble
- Personal Use Only (Gift Use & Fundraising OK)
- GROUP USE CERTIFICATE / TERMS
- Customer CANNOT distribute, forward or share digital file
- Customer CANNOT sell items made from this printable
© 2010-Present ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Commercial/Mass Printing Prohibited
✔ PDF's are 8.5x11 and can be printed at home or a copy shop
✔ I recommend using photo or glossy brochure paper for PDF's
✔ If printing at home, use your printer's BEST quality print setting
✔ JPEGS are formatted for printing at a photo lab
✱ DISCLAIMER: The Latter-day Saint themed products offered by MY COMPUTER IS MY CANVAS are neither made, provided, approved nor endorsed by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Any content or opinions expressed, implied or included in or with the goods offered by MY COMPUTER IS MY CANVAS are solely those of MY COMPUTER IS MY CANVAS and not those of Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I was very happy to find well spaced areas for writing, cute designs but most importantly a well thought out planner.
I love my binders!! They keep me on track!
I can't wait to use the planner. The design is adorable and the pages are going to help our presidency be organized.
I love My Computer is My Canvas purchases. For years I have bought these planners for my presidency. It goes beyond just a printable to helping us be an organized and successful Relief Society so we can help serve. Thank you again!
I absolutely love this planner! It has been a great tool to use this past year to keep our presidency unit on track. I'm so glad to have one for next year too! Thanks for a great product!